Monday 11 August 2014

Space Mission, I-City

We went for the Space Mission, I - City on 1 August 2014. A very interesting place for Kids. We also went to the House of Horrors. I seriously recommend readers to go there. I do not have pictures because the place was really dark and I ended up carrying my son and rushing through the exhibition as he was scared.

Kung Fu Panda greets you just prior to the entrance


The building housing the Space Mission exhibits


Iron Man at the entrance. My son


Even the lift to the exhibit is futuristic


Space Mission


Constellation stars


Pictures painted on the wall


You can take this buggy ride around the trail to practice your target and shooting skills


The gun for the buggy


Pow Pow, blasters in action


The amazing trail for the buggy ride


See the red light, that is what you are aiming to shoot


A clearer picture of the red light


Cool ceiling display. Trying to emulate a space craft


Aliens on display


Some explanation on space provided


Son posing as an astronaut 


My Wife and Daughters turn






BumbleBee


Optimus Prime


Autobots logo


Interactive monitor that is question and answer base












Solar System


The Bill



No comments:

Post a Comment