Sunday 17 August 2014

Baskin Robbins take away, Kota Kemuning

We attended a Birthday party on 16 August 2014 in Kajang. As I was tired due to a long day of outing, we left early without my son eating the Birthday cake. On the way back suddenly he said that he did not have any cake and only then that I realized my error. So I promised him that we would have some cake before reaching home. 

Just a few km before reaching home, I asked him if he wanted to stop by Secret Recipe for cake or Baskin Robbins for some Ice Cream. I guess for a kid, hand down it's Ice Cream.   

A picture is worth a thousand words



Free water to wash down any ice cream that irritates your throat



With a picture like this can you say no to eating here?


The ambiance. The beautiful model posing is my wife


See my son's smile at the Ice Cream counter


We decided to pack back some ice cream. We have previously ordered from different outlets but we always prefer packing from this outlet as they are more professional and they do not use paper bag packing which usually tears before you reach home


Instructions of the dry ice


The Ice Cream container is placed upside down to ensure that the dry ice seals all holes between the mouth of the container and it's cover 


Dry ice. Its not wet unlike normal ice. Only lasts about 1 hour


Result of using dry ice, your Ice Cream can be eaten freshly and immediately because it is soft and not frozen, unlike using Ice Cubes 



Plastic spoons are provided. I usually don't get them if purchasing from other outlets


Our favorite, Pralines n Cream 


No comments:

Post a Comment