Sunday 22 June 2014

Mohd Chan Kota Kemuning

Greetings fellow foodies. I would like to share my latest dinner outing on 22 June 2014 at Mohd Chan Kota Kemuning. Located at 21 Jalan Anggerik BF 31/BF, Business Park 3, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Tel 010 714 6668.

It is authentic Chinese Muslim cooking at its best. Enough said check out the pictures.

Kaya Pau RM1.80. Soft and tasty 


Kaya was very soft and tasty but lacked quantity. Resulting in every bite only getting a little pinch of kaya



BBQ Pau RM1.80, soft and really good chicken bbq taste but not enough filing


Loh Mai Kai (Nasi Pulut Ayam) RM3.90. This was really good and remained authentic to what it should taste like. The chicken and mushroom was very tender and not dry. This is a must have


9 pieces dim sum RM11.70. It was just ok for me, it was not good at all, I would give this the skip next time around. The dim sum tasted more ready made than freshly hand made. If I were to make a comparison, I dare say that you would not go wrong buying a store bought dim sum from the frozen section in the supermarket 


Beef Fried Rice RM7.00. This is really good. And at this price it is a steal if you ask me. Portion was good. This remained one of the better fried rice I have tried 


Curry Mee RM6.00. Good and not spicy. You won't go wrong ordering this. The gravy is creamy and heavenly with a hint of coconut milk 


Roasted Chicken Wanton Mee RM6.00. Nice and every bits is ever so good


Sirap Bandung Cincau RM3.90 and Mango QQ Jelly RM3.90. Both drinks are excellent. Just nice not like other places where it is more watery than substance


The total bill. Warm water RM0.90. No tax and service charge. Excellent in my book


No comments:

Post a Comment