Sunday 22 June 2014

Ana Ikan Bakar Petai


This post is long overdue. I came across this pictures still stored in my mobile. It is from 28 January 2014 during my visit to Kuantan. 

I was recommended this place by my friend. Ana Ikan Bakar Petai. Located at Pantai Selera,Tanjung Lumpur, Kuantan. Tel: 019-987 8155 (Haji Baharin) or 013-9989175 (En. Fairuz).

My advise is arrive there by 7pm if you want to seat and eat comfortably. Be warned that the place is always packed.

Sata. This is officially one of the best that I had tasted 


Inside the wrapper


Kailan Ikan Masin


Kepah Buluh. Really good as well


Sotong Goreng Tepung. This was crispy and nice but ended up burning my mouth a bit due to the heat


Butter Prawns. I would advise to give this a skip as from the picture, it is just not quite there and when eaten, you can taste the egg lumps


Ikan Pari Bakar. Tasty but a bit dry I found it


Keropok Lekor. Freshly cooked in front of you


Sea coconut drink. This is very refreshing


Total bill came to about RM120.00. Not bad for 3 people to eat


No comments:

Post a Comment