Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Foodtree Cafe

This is a post from our recent outing to OWG, 10 Jalan Pelukis U1/46, Temasya Industrial Park, Glenmarie, Shah Alam. Tel : 03 5566 8000. As you can see from my previous post, there has been some upgrades to their decor. 


Where there used to be tables, is now a lounge area


I do not what this plant is called but its a welcome addition and looks very unique


Watermelon juice. Freshly squeezed and not diluted in water 


Glutinous rice RM4.80. Just ok for me, nothing extraordinary. I would not recommend this 


Snow Ice Blueberry Sago RM6.80. Nice but a little sweet. Ingredients are plenty


Dumpling in Light Sauce RM6.00. Very soft and tasty. You can taste the meet and the light sauce is light as it was meant to be. A must try


Dry Wanton Mee RM8.90. Nice. Mee is soft and springy. The soy sauce is not overbearing. But I found teh wanton a little too dry and crispy. Soaking them in the soup made it mushy. The boneless chicken was excellent


Fried Frozen Durian per piece RM3.50. Expensive but really good. Very crispy on the outside but its a soft type of crispiness and not hard crispy. Inside just burst in your mouth the softness of the D24 durian


See what I mean


Prawn Ball dumpling RM10.80. Pricey and soggy I found them 


No comments:

Post a Comment