Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bengy Vitamin for Rabbits

2 July 2014 Hi. I just wanted to provide my 2 cents on this. I was looking high and low for a metal hay ball hanger, I looked at many pet shops but I could find one. Finally, I managed to find one at Discover Pets Enterprise,, located at 3-1, No. 8 Jalan Anggerik Vanilla BE 31, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. Tel: 03 5131 6211. They also have a good assortment of pet food and the owner is a pet lover. Very friendly service. 

I purchased this, Bengy Small Animal Vitamin 120 ml at Discover Pets on 31 May 2014, RM5.90  


Instructions, 4 caps full for every 30 ml of water


As you can see, in the hanging bottle feeder, the water color is light green. The reason I decided to dilute the mixture as prior to this the water was very dark green in color using the recommended dosage. I have not noticed any significant difference in quality of their fir or health. This could be due to the diluted dosage or I have not used this product long enough or that I have not used this product regularly. Will keep you posted as time goes by.

From the picture, you would also had noticed the hay ball. The reason why I am using a hay ball is that prior to this I placed the hay in a ceramic bowl for they to eat. What I had noticed was that there was lots of wastage. There was lots of hay fallen under their cage resulting in them having less than half of the original amount to eat. After using the hay ball there is still wastage but only very little tend to fall under their cage when they munch   


Also on a happy note the snails in my garden has began reproducing. Picture is one of their offspring. The downside is they have a tendency to eat some of our herb plants. Well what to do? It's the way nature intended them to be and I'm glad that they are prospering here 


No comments:

Post a Comment