Tuesday 22 July 2014

Shiok Kopitiam

Buka Puasa outing on 21 July 2014. On this day, we were a little behind schedule for buka puasa. It was 8.00pm, we were hungry and also starving. The nearest joint we could go to was Shiok Kopitiam. So that's where we headed to. The address is in my previous blog. 

I ordered Tom Yam Fried Rice, RM7.90. This dish is very delicious but it lacked the spiciness of a Thai dish. I prefer to add chili potong to get the that extra uuumph 


Swiss Chicken Chop RM13.90. For the price, its great. The grilled chicken is soft and tender. The mushroom sauce is good to. Anything better than this, my recommendation would be TJ Haus


Hailam Mee. The soy sauce is light and flavorful. This dish I wholeheartedly recommend. RM7.90


Marble Milk Tea RM3.40 and Hong Kong Milk Tea RM3.40. Good but I will go for Teh Tarik the next time around


Iced water RM 50 cents a glass


The Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment