Wednesday 16 April 2014

Coke

Coca Cola or Coke, What can I say that others don't already know???

Nothing much.

Well, just to share my thoughts. Who doesn't like Coke? I started off as a Pepsi Cola lover through my teenage years and only in my 30's did I find that I no longer had a liking for Pepsi and begin drifting towards Coke and it has been like that ever since.

Colonel John Pemberton was wounded in the Civil War and became addicted to morphine. And his begin to find a substitute less dangerous opiate. Coca Cola was invented. 

The first sales were at Jacob's Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia, on May 8, 1886.It was initially sold as a patent medicine for five cents a glass at sofa fountains. 

The rest as you say is history. 

Famous Coke drinkers. You cannot get any bigger than the Beatles 






Evil Knievel 


Sammy Davis Jr


Britney Spears


Evolution of the Coke bottle




Evolution of the Coke logo


My coke sign, conveniently located in my porch 


The family coke drinking area which overseas our small garden


Enjoy Guys



No comments:

Post a Comment