Friday 17 September 2021

Graf Von Faber Castell Epsom Cognac Pen case

I purchased this on my Birthday 15 September 2021.

By accident actually. Well, I mean I did not go around hunting for it.  

I was at KLCC heading towards Kinokuniya when I came across a small Faber Castell outlet that had their higher end Graf Von Faber Castell series. 

It was just a curious stop to look and see. I was not intending to purchasing anything. There was no sale signs. But I noticed that there was a beautiful pen case that had a discount card placed.

I enquirer and they informed that the case was 60% off. 

That is how I ended up with the purchase. 

This is my first Graf Von Faber Castell product. 

My advise is head on there as they had informed me the items are on discount until year end. But why wait? Go before its sold out.

This single sleeve retails for more than RM600+ prior to the discount. The magnetic catch was super strong that attracted me towards it.


Uniquely designed with tight inner grip to ensure your pen does not slip off if you overturned it





No comments:

Post a Comment