Saturday 21 October 2017

Art of Speed - Part 2

Continued...

Hopefully next year I can include my car










Volvo belonging to Alan Netto












Reminds me of my dad's Mini 1000. It's even in the same color














The owner was a very friendly guy. He was collecting funds for a friend with cancer. For a mere donation, we could write on his car. All modifications done by himself. My daughter left her mark






My son work




My wife found the car fascinating 






All all done by hand




















Skateboard demo


















































































They also do haircuts


Photo booth in a VW Combi


Custom painted Hot Wheels
































































Face painting








































































































Tattoos done live




Hot Wheels


















The opposite block had a book expo and kids were encouraged to write their likes






All tired at the end f the day



No comments:

Post a Comment