Monday 23 November 2020

My ECD travel pouch

This is a travel pouch which is place in my bag, It’s easy as all my tools and gadgets are stored neatly and systematically in one place.

So if I change bags I just upload the cary case into the other bag.

And if the need arises to change the contents in the bag, I will just do so. Hence, now all my tools and necessities are in one bag. Neatly packed and easily assessable. There is no need to have my pocket knife in one pocket, pen in another and etc. It eliminates the fumbling process when I need to reach for a tool. But this only works if you are carrying a bag, due to the size of the cary case.

Neatly organized are my brass pencil box containing a Kaweco brass mechanical pencil, 0.7 brass pencil led holder, eraser and brass ruler, hidden in the zipper area are also 1 victorinox traveler, 1 hand sanitizer bottle and 1 bottle hand soap. Other items clearly visible are jabra hands free earpiece, corded apple headphone, apple charger, copper olight I5T EOS CU, kaweco brass ballpoint pen, powerbank and ice blue mobile phone stand. At the back of the case I placed a travel size notebook for easy notes taking.      




  

No comments:

Post a Comment