Saturday 11 July 2020

Kurt’s Last Days

It’s no secret that I’m a huge Nirvana fan. Kurt Cobain in particular. Singer, song writer, guitar virtuoso, artist, genius. Call him what you like, he was the spokesperson for Generation X. 

I was doing my write up on my previous blog this morning at 7.00am, whilst humming to the tune Sappy. My mind kept running to a disturbing video shared by Rob Potylo on YouTube on his bumping into Kurt Cobain in Seattle, a few days before Lollapalooza in March 1994. Nirvana, the biggest band in the world at that time was supposed head Lollapalooza.

If what said by Rob in his YouTube Video is indeed genuine and truthful, Kurt knew he was on his last days. If that is true, it debunks all the myth and conspiracy theories. Rest In Peace Kurt, never forgotten by us.

Below is the link:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment