Sunday 8 May 2016

Red Lobster, Gamuda Walk

Mother's Day 8 May 2016, brought the three beautiful ladies in my life for lunch. The two mothers, my wife and mom. And the gem in our eyes, our daughter.

Ambiance is cosy


Poor crustaceans, waiting its turn for the boiling pot








Cheddar Bread. It tasted more like scones. They were a tad dry and may not be to everyone’s liking. I ate some at home with butter and jam to add flavour. The bread is complimentary 



Caesar Salad RM19.90. Nice, fresh and scrumptious with ample serving of cheese 



Seafood pizza RM37.90. An alternative to Domino's and Papa John. Plenty of seafood filling


Mussels RM31.50. Comes with rich and flavourful tomato spaghetti sauce 





Bar Habor Bake RM128.00. Spaghetti with butter sauce, tons of mussels, prawns, clams and a lobster tail. My only complaint was that the lobster was rather salty. My wife commented this too on her dish. A dish for 2 people 


Grilled lobster, shrimp and scallops. Nothing to say except super fresh and very succulent. My wife's dish. A big eater like me, this will not be enough. RM116.50  



Her dish comes with rice


For every ala cart course main meal ordered kids eat for free. Since we have 2 ala cart main dish, we got 2 kids meal. Spaghetti carbonara with shrimp. Slurping yummy, if there is such a word 


Kids fish and chips


My son submerging on the Oreo Milkshake RM12.90. Creamy and filled with oreo’s. Really worth it


My son enjoying every bite of his mussel dish


Pizza was my daughter favourite platter


Mojito RM16.50 a pop. Bloody expensive and bitter


Generally, us guys and my daughter loved the dishes. My wife and mom not so. My wife’s comments were that TJ Haus is tastier and my mom, well she's a vegetarian. Total 6% sales tax and 6% GST is RM363.20












No comments:

Post a Comment