Monday 9 May 2016

Oasis @ Sunway Club

Outing on 25 April 2016. A date with my lovely wife

Plain water RM0.60, hot Barley RM3.00 and K Lime RM4.50. My wife was recommended by our usual waitress to try the K Lime as it was good for those having sore throat. It worked and my wife expressed some relief after trying the drink. Apparently according to the waitress, the lime can only be purchased from Chinese medicinal shops 


Deep Fried Wantan RM14.80. Surprisingly although the fried wanton skin was crispy but the meat inside remained soft and moist. I had my doubts before ordering this dish because of the many places I had tried them, mostly failed because they were all dry and too hard. Ruining the dish  


Beancurd Rice RM9.00. I love soft tofu and this is hella of a way to have it


Cantonese Yin Yong RM8.00. Flavourful broth with ample chunks of ingredients and crispy mee. The broth is so good that you will end up slurping it like soup  


No comments:

Post a Comment