Saturday 10 May 2014

Star Wars (May the 4th be with you)

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

This is the definite epic sage of good triumphing evil.

As usual as like every other Sunday my wife and I will discuss where to take the kids for their latest outing / adventure. Checking her Facebook page, my wife informed me that today 4th May 2014 there was a Star Wars exhibition at Perpustakaan Raja Tun Uda in Shah Alam beginning at 10am.

It was already 8.30am, so I whisked the kids their bath, got them dressed and headed to the convention. As this was an unplanned thing, their Star Wars clothes were in the laundry so they wore that was available.

And what a convention it was, we were not disappointed. My wife is friends with the President of the Official Star Wars Malaysia Fan Club, the Honorable Sean Lee. We were given a grand tour and explanation of the event by the President himself. Not only that he requested my son to be the bearer to look after his Yoda's MasterReplica FX light saber. What an honor for my son.

Well fans of Star Wars were treated up close and personal to their favorite star wars characters. Very becoming of the President of the club, they chose the 4th May to celebrate this event now infamously calling it may the 4th be with you "May the force be with you".

Stomtrooper Daniel Wong / Ng seng GuanDarth Vader (Abdul Rahim), Imperial Officer (David Brown)




Tintoy Chuo with Wayang Kulit Star Wars characters


Darth Vader full faced helmet with chest piece


Jabba the Hut


At-At


Miniatures on display


Luke Skywalker and Master Yoda


Millinuem Falcon, Hand Solo and Chewbacca in the pilot and co-pilot seat


Imperial Stormtroopers


Anakin Skywalker, a.k.a. Darth Vader without the mask. His burnt face has healed


Limited Edition Darth Vader Mask on display, no 906 out of 1000




What a cool add, Ace Pilots needed


My Son posing


Darth Maul was kind enough to dismantle his double edge lightsaber to pass one to my son


General Grievous


Mini Me...Sorry, I mean Mini Vader


Ewok


My wife and kids with Imperial Officer


Master Yoda,...I mean Master Sean's Green Light Saber


Darth Vader, what a sight to behold


No comments:

Post a Comment