Saturday 12 September 2020

Simple display for your knife

Doing your work you need something to keep you motivated. Stay focused and inspired.

I’m thoroughly impressed by the display hand used by blade hq in their background. You may have noticed it whilst watching some of their vlog on youtube.

It took me sometime to find it. Ikea do sell them  I bought mine from San San stationary at Shah Alam for RM50.00.  The size is slightly bigger than my actual hand.

This is one way I have my display


When I get bored of seeing the above, I change and use the display below 


This is how the hand looks like when initially purchased, plain and too wood like


The same hand after using bees wax 


All the grain pops out


More pictures of the display


My home work desk



No comments:

Post a Comment