Sunday 20 September 2015

My Pride Gallery

In my previous blog, I had mentioned that I had purchase some products from My Pride Gallery.

I would like to share with readers some basic information on My Pride.

My Pride means "Kebanggaanku" or literally means "My" "Pride".

The word comprises of:-

My   Malaysia
Pri    Prison
De    Department

The symbolic meaning for My Pride is, "Jabatanku Kebanggaanku" My Department My Pride.

My Pride's sells products made by prisoners. It is one way for the prison department to provide the prisoners with the required skills, making them self sustaining and independent upon their release.

The official logo is a "Bunga Raya" leaf which illustrates wood carving and batik. "Bunga Raya" is the official flower of Malaysia.

The 3 leaf reflects the aspiration of the rehabilitation system through its plan to develop its prisoners via 3 components, attitude, skill and knowledge.

The logo also reflects a key component of the Malaysian Prison Department to diligently carrying out its function by ensuring the safety of its residents during detention, rehabilitate and free them upon expiry of their prison sentence.

The logo is also exquisite as a tie clip, broach or hair pin as an added fashion accessory  

 





Some of their products



No comments:

Post a Comment