Tuesday 22 September 2015

Famous People named Surin

When my daughter was fully into the Mickey Mouse Club house shows, she would sing Princess Minnie-Rella, that's me.

I did not know my daughter was mimicking the song. I thought she was referring to herself as a Princess. After all her name is Nastaha Ameera, meaning Princess Ameera in Arabic.

Coming to our current issue, my name is Surin. I knew that it was not a common name and wanted to know more. I wanted to know if Surin had any significance in the world.

This is what I found out.

A. There are famous people named Surin:- 

1. Surin Pitsuwan - Thai Politician
2. Aleksandr Vladimirovich Surin - Russian Footballer FC Spartak
3. Igor Anatolyevich Surin - Russian Footballer FC Pskov 747 Pskov
4. Jean Joseph Surin - French Priest
5. Bruny Surin - Canadian track & field atelit
6. Masira Surin - Indian Woman hockey
7. Kenneth Surin - Duke Uni Porfessor of Litrerure
8. Rolande Surin - French author Memoires

B. The oldest person names Surin is:-
 
Hermina Surin (1895-1992) lived 96 yrs, US

C. The oldest record of a person named Surin was:-

Marie Ann Trottain St Surin - 1669-1705, lived 36 yrs, Quebec, Canada

D. There is a province names Surin:-

Surin - Thai province Changwat, Thailand

E. There's also a football club named Surin:-

Surin City FC, Thailand

F. Its only befitting for my love of food that there is a restaurant named after me:-

Surin restaurant, Ramsgate Habour, Kent, UK. Serving Thai, Cambodian & Lao cuisine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment