Wednesday 5 August 2015

Superman Christopher Reeve Hot Toys

My tribute to Christopher Reeve. 

Hot Toys, from the movie 1978 Superman movie.

After years of searching, I managed to get one at a reasonable price. It was released by Hot Toys in 2011.

The version I purchased is the movie accurate Superman imitating the Fortress of Solitude.

If you look closely, the head sculpture is remarkable. Tributes to the following Hot Toys artists who did justice to this authentic figurine-

- Head Sculpted by Arnie Kim
- Head Painted by Jc Hong
- Head Art Directed by Yulli

The custom showcase was designed by me and below is the final display.

On another note, I simply loved his movie, Above Suspicion. Those who has not seen it. Go watch it. Now.

Brilliant movie about murder, lies and deception. 



Brilliant head sculpture


Unfortunately, now Superman shares the case in battle with Hot Toys, Berserker Predator


No comments:

Post a Comment