Sunday 21 December 2014

The Passing of Titans

Loss of a much loved pet. 

Readers must be wondering what happened as I have not posted for some time. Well, my pet rabbits Olaf and Anna passed away on 15 November 2014. Just a day prior I had provided them food and they seemed ok.

I have no words to express such loss. They were great pets. Well behaved and a joy to be around. I have pondered what could have happened but I have no clue.

All that I can say is that you are missed and loved. Your passing is a huge loss to us and we always think about you both. I hope you are in God’s presence. Free to roam the lush green fields.

I buried them in our front yard and had a small prayer with my kids, before saying our goodbyes.
Not a day goes by that we do not think about you. Please look over us when you both get the time and know that we all loved you and miss you. 

Olaf and Anna, my son picked your names and he misses you. He still remembers you and gets sad when he remembers you both. My daughter misses hugging you both. English Angora fur is distinctively soft.

Rest in peace beloved Olaf and Anna. I will lay a tombstone one day for you. 

God bless. I buried you with your favorite food pellets and timothy hay so that the ground you lay on will forever be soft and have an ever lasting supply of food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment