Wednesday 1 October 2014

Penang Kitchen, Plaza OUG

Curry Noodle RM7.90. I requested for the noodles used in Wanton Mee. Just wanted to try something different. Great tasting dish. Not spicy and very flavorful gravy  


Fried Chicken Drumstick RM12.00. I have no idea why its called that. It is definitely not a drumstick. One it is boneless and two, it does not even slightly resemble a drumstick. I have posted more pictures on this in previous blogs. Now this too, has become my sons favorite dish   

Fried Rice RM7.90. My wife requested for salted fish to be served on the side. Great dish for fried rice lovers


White rice RM1.50


Tahu RM12.30. The tahu and vegetables are nicely done. Only the sauce is a bit of a let down. Too watery and not enough soy taste


Omelet RM8.00



No comments:

Post a Comment