Thursday 25 September 2014

Swensens, Ice Cream, Subang Parade

Back in the day, when I was still a kid, my dad used to take us to an ice cream parlor called Swensens. I can't remember much about it's location. It may have been in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru or even Singapore. I can't really recall. But what I can recall are the fond memories I had of eating ice cream at Swensens. Back then, before there was Hargan Das or Baskin Robbins, there was Swensens.

They had opened an outlet at 5 Jalan SS16/1, Subang Jaya, G30 inside Subang Parade. I brought my family as I wanted them to know how it was for me, those days.


Ambiance is inviting but a bit dated. I feel however, the rustic lights bring a sense of nostalgia 


Volcano RM12.90. Has dried ice in the middle to produce a smoking effect. 


Strawberry Ice cream RM8.90 with Strawberry Topping RM1.50


Close up



Coit TowerRM22.00. This is one of their classic dish


Water no charge


No comments:

Post a Comment