Thursday 4 September 2014

Caviar with Eggs

2 September 2014, made this for my kids for breakfast. Keeping kids interested for breakfast is a challenge on it's own. Making them finish their breakfast is a whole new ballgame. 

As usual every morning during the weekends, I will be trying to figure out what to make the kids for breakfast. This time I thought I will go totally upper class and make them a posh breakfast. I asked them if they were willing to try fish eggs? Yes they shouted more out of curiosity.   

Boil your eggs properly. The reason being is to ensure your eggs are hard and firm. You do not want a flimsy egg. This will ruin its shape when you cut them in half.

This is what you are aiming for


I use Emborg Lumpfish Caviar Red Eggs. 100g RM25.00


Gorgeous


Use a plastic spoon to dish out the caviar. I understand that if you use a steel spoon it would leave a metallic taste in the caviar. I sprinkled the caviar with freshly grounded black pepper and parsley 


Another set I added a drop of mayonnaise. This made it creamier drowsing the salty taste of the fish roe. Needless to say, my kids loved this more   


We had Domino's pizzas on the side laced with chili flakes


No comments:

Post a Comment