Sunday 12 January 2014

Fresco

This little treasure tucked away inside Jaya Grocer, called Fresco. Located at Lot 6, LG-G1, Empire Shopping Gallery, Jln SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya. Tel - 03 5502 2031. I had on numerous occasions, passed the place either on my way to enjoy food at other eateries or shopping for groceries there. It was always packed, hence, I always conveniently skipped the joint.

However, on 11 January 2013, I thought I will give it a try. Will be back for more, without a doubt. Food was tasty and looked very appealing to the palate.  


The mistake I made, if you can call it that was, I had charged like a raging bull immediately to the ordering counter. What I should have done was drop by the grilled / roasted meat counter. I have posted a picture below. See what I mean.

Roaster Lamb / Striploin Beef

Roasted chicken


The side dishes and baked salmon confit


Grill lamb and 2 side dishes cost RM20.80. One of the most juiciest piece of lamb I had tasted in a long time. Better than most 5 star hotels. The meat was very juicy and tender and broke in my mouth. No effort was needed. Unlike some places where the lamb was dry and required effort to chew.


The dining area and straight ahead is the ordering counter. Below are pictures and remarks on items that we had devoured. 


Pizza Funghi Prosciutto RM21.00. Chicken Ham, sauce and cheese to summarize it. The pizza dough was very soft and this pizza sure get a thumbs from me. One of the best I have tasted.


Filleto Con Funghi RM31.00 beef stake in other words. Excellent.


Pesce Con Oliva RM19.00 fish. Ever seen a fish dish presented like this? Neither have I. But scrumptious needles to say.


Red Apple juice RM4.00 (somehow looked green),Watermelon juice RM6.90 and Rosehip tea RM4.00. Juices were ok but I would give the tea a skip next time.


Below is the itemized bill. If you can notice, there is no service charge. Great. When was the last time, other than a mamak stall, that you were not charged with service charge or government tax??? Point taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment