Wednesday 16 October 2013

Captain's log, stardate 16 October 2013 (Wednesday). Ha ha ha just reminisces the memories of star trek USS Enterprise. Anyhow, coming back to our current topic, on a lighter note I just wanted to share some funny signs I came across the internet that I personally found funny and amusing. It would be a nice recap in the hopes the weekend would swiftly come faster... Mr. Scott take us to lightspeed warp 10 to the weekend. Engage! 

Listed below in no particular order, the signs I thought was funny. Have fun perusing the below.

One of my favorites, well as you had guess it. I'm a Volvo owner. 


Although this is not a sign, a mere photoshop edit of a picture of some innocent women with words subsequently added, but I think its simply cool.


This is definitely not a sign but simply awesomely funny. Sorry no punt intended and although being sexist which I do not condone, its just funny and lets end it at that.
   

Who can argue with Ali G! 



I don't know if this is photoshop and I do not condone vulgarity especially in public but enough said. Can anyone argue with Amitabha Batchan.


Now this is how a daycare would be run if men were placed in charge. Respect. 


Ha ha ha, hang on I need to post this on Fb.


I wouldn't mess with her. Would you?



Harry Callahan: I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
























My own twist, beware of owner, recently released from asylum and has skipped his medication, dog is equally shady, cat is always scheming and the duck is ferocious due to frequent abuse. Ha ha ha   


Don't take this the wrong way. I love the Avengers and so does my lovely son. But the below is just funny!






    

No comments:

Post a Comment