Monday 7 March 2022

Work in Progress of our family home

Dear readers and friends,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your endless support and kind wishes.

Our home is now in renovation stage and once it is fully up and running will post some updates.

My heartfelt thanks to my rock, my lovely wife who got the ball rolling to accomplish this task. Without her wisdom, guidance and support, the house will remain a house and not a home.

To my kids, always in good spirits. Picture here of them eating in the porch as work is being progresses inside.


Roof repairs underway




Upgrading of internal and external wiring




A large team is involved so multiple work is carried out simultaneously 






Take care and till we meet agin. God bless. Update as of 7 March 2022. All works expected to be fully completed end of March 2022.















No comments:

Post a Comment