Tuesday 20 April 2021

Pen Storage Case

Greetings.

21 April 2021, 10.44am. It is such a bright, hot and humid day.

The sun is burning as I type this blog. I am 10 feet away from the window, yet, I can feel the heat of the blazing sun. 

I was recently shopping for a place to store my pens. I had options from Lazada, Ikea and other websites.

Lazada has some nice wood pen storage holders but they were bulky 


Ikea has the Alex drawer. This is the same holder used by Brian Goulet in his office room and also David Parker, better known as Figboot. The smaller drawers are used to store pens and larger ones are suitable for inks. Mind you, that you will need to get pen trays as it is not provided


The net had lots of other wooden options and I was flabbergasted but it suddenly dawned on me that it would be hard to conceal in my drawers. I certainly could not have the wooden storage left out in the open or displayed openly.

So I ended up settling for this. A Monteverde 36 slots nylon pen case. It may not be luxurious like a leather case but it is cheap and does it job to store pens well. AND being small in stature, it is concealable in my cabinet.

Measuring 12 inches by 10 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment