Tuesday 7 July 2015

Sekolah Menengah Agama Al-Attas, Ketapang, Pekan

I have such fond memory of my schooling days. Back then it was a chore getting up early in the mornings and eating soft boiled eggs with a tad sprinkle of salt and pepper. We would gulp it down with a warm glass of milo.

Back then we did not have water heaters, so my mom used to boil water in the kettle and mixed into a tub for us to take a bath. 

I was schooled in English College (Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar) and Sekolah Temenggong Abdul Rahman 2 (STAR 2).

How, I cherished those moments. Not a care in the world. Just study.

Now older and not much wiser, it now my kids turn to go to school.

Every time I pass a school I am taken back, and wonder what are my kids doing now in school.

I was brimming with joy and pleasure when I came across this school, Sekolah Mendengah Agama Al-Atas, Ketapang, Pekan, Pahang.  




It looks as the teachers take lots of pride in the school. I was just at awe to see such remarkable slogan. Motivating 


Even thanking students for attending. This is pride and shows the value of attending school on a daily basis. If this is the attitude other schools emulate, then all is not lost



No comments:

Post a Comment