Tuesday 27 August 2024

M & W Grooming Products


26 August 2024 my daughter has a 1 day school holiday and wanted to explore Pavilion Bukit Jalil. 

I came across this grooming outlet on the 4th floor, lot P2.24, Pink Zone.

The sales personnel Ah Keong was very professional, patient and not only explained but demonstrated the products diligently. A mere intention to make a short stop to enquire about personal grooming products, turned up to becoming a half hour stop and spending more than RM1.5K sales for him.

These are the items I purchased.

The products were excellent and great. Compared to Zwilling, Victorinox and some other brands out there that I had personally tried, in my personal opinion, this is the best by far.

Price wise they are on the higher side but considering the quality and most important, I saw the results for myself, it was indeed a calculated purchase.

So what did I get?

Let's start with the Nano Crystal Hair Removal Device. This product with over 10,000 micro abrasive grains scrapes against your skin removing not only dead cells but more important it removes your body hair. I will upload a video on YouTube for readers to see the results for themselves. A word of caution, rub it on your skin gently and not roughly or vagariously. I ended up brushing one side of my arm due to this. But other than that incident due to my negligence, overall, the product did its job well. The hair was removed after a few gentle rubs. The skin was smooth after the hair removal and unlike using a razor, it did not leave behind micro stubs that made the skin rough to the touch. 


The business end of the product


Unscrewed the cap to see how the product was assembled 


Nano Crystal File. Same material as hair removal product above but the business end here is a darker shade of grey and not white. This file is not so much for dulling the edges of your freshly cut nails but more for bringing shine and buffing your nails. So instead of having various products to buff and shine your nails, you only have 1.






Nose hair trimer. Wonderful and smooth. Did not cut the inside of my nostrils even once.










Heel File. Also made of the same material as the hair remover and file. The business end is also the same colour as the file. Works great. Very gently on the sole of the foot to remove harden skin. This product was so much more gentle that the hair remover and no matter how hard and how much I scrubbed it on the sole of my feet, there was no bruises or cuts. Only smooth feet surface. Nice. Caution ya. This alone cost RM499. 




Closer look of the grains for the Nano Crystal 


After the vagarious scrubbing with the above product, use the Ceramide Foot cream with 40% glycerine. Per tube at RM88. I got 2 as it really soothes and moisturisers the skin.


The Claw Clipper and nail clippers worked brilliantly. The file that came with the clippers (covered in blue) worked flawlessly. As depicted in the final picture. Like I said above. So far the best clippers I had tried.




Other products I did not provide close up pictures are the Dead Skin Fork and 360° ear pick. The pictures are located in the first picture with all the other products in the pouch. The worked as intended and I did not face any issues with it.

Overall, all products worked well. M & W is a Sarawak based company selling their products that are designed and made in Korea.



No comments:

Post a Comment