Monday 9 May 2016

Shogun Express Kiosk Sunway Medical

Alternative Japanese Food, Shogun Express Kiosk located on the Ground Floor , Sunway Medical Centre, No. 5 Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Selangor, Malaysia. Tel: 603-7491 9191 / 5566 9191. Why I say its alternative? I feel that it's not really authentic Japanese food sticking to its roots but rather modified to suite our taste buds.  

Being a kiosk it has limited seats and food items on the menu. Operation Hours: 8.00am - 10.00pm (Mon - Sat), 10.30am - 6.30pm (Sun).

As we had a reason to be at Sunway Medical, I was not able to focus on the menu names and pricing.

However, on my last trip to Sunway Medical a few weeks back, the joint has closed down and taken over by Subway Sandwich. So I'm sharing these with readers for information purposes only. 


The burger is good. Juicy due to soup like beef used


I would give this a skip the next time as the noodles used is more like Maggi


Curry tasting chicken. A fusion of Indian curry and Japanese style of cooking chicken. Something different


No comments:

Post a Comment